Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hiatus and I

Putting an official stamp on my thusfar coincidental absence from Updating, I am happy to say that tomorrow I will, IY"H, be embarking on a rather ambitious and uncharacteristic vacation involving weekends, several airplanes, and more than one country to whom I do not owe citizenship.

Are you intrigued?

I am.

Much of the story, albeit with (I imagine) a great deal less tension and heat stress, to come in approximately two weeks.

Stay tuned...

...and out of the open water...

M.

2 comments:

CJ Srullowitz said...

Enjoy your vacation! Hurry back.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a anxiety pregnancy site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)