Sunday, June 05, 2005

Spread a Little Sunshine

Stx has tagged me to perform five Random Acts of Kindness- something I quickly and brutally discovered is a lot easier said than done. Here are my attempts:

1. I bought my brother two Harry Potter CD's that he really enjoyed but wouldn't ask for.

2. I helped my mother unload the car from grocery shopping and stocked the fridge without being asked (or silently guilt-tripped) into it.

3. I cleared the table on Shabbos night even though it was my sister's turn.

4. I brought my mother orange juice in the morning, because she likes to have orange juice in the morning.

5. I watched my friend's little brother in my backyard for a few minutes. (Ok, so he's adorable and I didn't have to do much, and it wasn't for very long , but I think it can still count... right?)

And to add to the survey if I may, I'll cite a Random Act of Kindness that someone performed for me:

1. A few weeks ago when I didn't feel well, a girl in my class walked me home- of her own initiative. In the middle of the day during lunch period, I might add.

And now for the fun part. I tag...
- Mr. Avrech
- TorontoPearl
- Shir Chadash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watching Yosef counts... in fact... should I say it? That's where all my chessed hours come from.
~G

Anonymous said...

That was one of the funniest things I ever read! Don't you understand, you did the biggest good deed of all! you were actually nice to your sibling, instead of killing him! Now that takes will power.