Monday, April 04, 2005

In Anticipation

I have Israel on the brain (as I'm sure you may have noticed), so I have drawn up a rough list of must-read books that will probably be released while I am away. I rely upon the goodness of my sister's reading glasses to transfuse me at her earliest convenience with;

-A Feast for Crows, by George RR Martin
-The Knife of Dreams, by Robert Jordan
-The Bonehunters, by Steven Erickson
-The Will of the Empress, by Tamora Pierce
-A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book the Twelfth, by Lemony Snicket
-The Blood Knight, by Greg Keyes

Here's to healthy writers and hasty publishers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another George RRRRR... Martin?!?
I can hardly remember what happened in the others...
~Goldie

Anonymous said...

Is this what next years going to be like? You living it up in Israel, and me spending half my life in the post office sending you packages of books?
:)

Oh yeah, and aren't you the optimist. A Feast for Crows by next year? Dream on. That would require Martin to actually write the book. Silly Michal.

Keren Perles said...

At least HP6 will come out before you go...Or is that too juvenille for you?

M said...

No, no, no! The words 'Harry Potter' and 'juvenile' should never be used together in a sentance.

I'm a bit of a fan :)

Anonymous said...

a bit...?
You are not being so honest there...
more like a lot. A whole lot.
~G

Keren Perles said...

REALLY? Nice, a partner in crime...