Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Media

What I say means little
I have often found.
My "no"s and "yes"s disappear
In oceans of opinionioned sound.

And what a sight! That sea.
A vision that they cannot see,

For in the time that one would need
to land an island in the greed

The sea would take its due
And look!
Poor see-man,
He has drowned.

---
Hello, everyone. I am back from my wonderful year in Israel, happy, slightly writers blocked and at a loss how to express my anguish and frustration for this latest episode in Israel and the Jewish People's perennial struggle for existence.

(That's where this poem came from.)

Please tell me- how are you?

4 comments:

ilan said...

Welcome back.
As you return, I leave for the Holy Land again. Good luck in your future endeavors.

who am i said...

we never did get to have you over, did we. shana bet?

Anonymous said...

Michal, Good to hear you had a good year B'Aretz. We'll miss you at the Bar-Mitzvah.
Kol Tuv,
UY & Family

Anonymous said...

welcome back weird poem what is it supost to mean?