Monday, September 05, 2005

September 5th, 2005

My Israel-induced hiatus is upon me. I am leaving for the airport in two hours.

So one million heartfelt thank you's to everyone who has helped and encouraged me. Mr. Avrech, Pearl, Stx, Josh, Coffee Mom, Ilan, Yingele, MN, GZ, Rabbi Fleischmann, eli7, and all my beloved "Anonymouses"... what can I say? Your influence upon me has been enormous , in so many different ways. Every comment brought a glow my face, and the thought that so many spectacular writers appreciated and enjoyed my little musings has touched and inspired me both on the blog and in the dimensional world outside. I am infinitely grateful, and am deeply indebted to you all.

I hope to be able to update, even if sparingly, over the year, but if not or until then,

Shalom o lihitraot!

Love, Michal

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
torontopearl said...

Just in case you still check your blog "one last time" before leaving for the airport...

B'hatzlacha

Kol Tuv

Hope you have a very inspiring and mind-expanding and FUN time at seminary. Stay happy, stay healthy, stay safe.

Looking forward to reading the occasional update...

Anonymous said...

Michal!! I said it all already... but I am so proud of you and I miss you already!!!
Luv yaaaaaa, Goldie

Anonymous said...

This isn't at all goodbye, it's see you later. We'll miss you so much, but at least your in eretz yisroel hakodesh!

Keren Perles said...

Hatzlacha Rabba.

We'll be here when you come back, if you decide to return to the Olam HaBlog. And we'll be waiting with baited breath to hear about your fantastic experience in seminary!

May Hashem grant you an incredible year, full of growth and of reaching beyond what you ever thought possible...

Anonymous said...

Found a lot of useful info on your site about sleepaway camp - thank you. Haven't finished reading it yet but have bookmarked it so I don't lose it. I've just started a sleepaway camp blog myself if you'd like to stop by